Thank You for taking a stand to end Child Trafficking. By creating an online fundraising event through My Gen My Fight, you are benefitting ZOE International as your Charity of Choice. Please carefully read the guidelines below before starting your fundraiser:
What is “Charity of Choice?”
- A unique opportunity to conduct an event in order to raise awareness and or funds for ZOE.
- A unique opportunity to CAUSE MARKET your business. Cause marketing is a powerful concept that enhances your brand image and differentiates your product while making a lasting impact on your world for good.
- A unique opportunity to contribute to a worthy cause. ZOE combats human trafficking in both Southeast Asia and the United States. ZOE has a passion both to rescue children and provide loving aftercare that will train these children to be future leaders to impact their nation. ZOE is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your contributions are tax deductible.
The integrity of the ZOE brand is of utmost importance to us. Because of this we ask that the you use either our Pre-Designed Templates or our ZOE Charity of Choice Logo (If you want to use this logo on any of your material, it should NOT BE the prominent logo and should clearly depict that ZOE is your Charity of Choice.)
My Gen My Fight/ZOE CAN:
- Give you materials and info for your event.
- Give limited help (when available) to have the best event possible.
My Gen My Fight/ZOE CANNOT:
- Advertise for you and will not solicit our donors for anything that is not managed by ZOE.
- Reimburse individuals for costs associated with supporter driven events.
- License, partner with you or cross brand.
- Give tax receipts to people who give to your Charity of Choice unless they give through our online Fundraising site or send a check in the mail.