November 2, 2019
Mililani High School Track
95-1200 Meheula Pkwy.
Mililani, HI 96789
Registration at 6:00am
Walk begins at 7:00am
WANNA HOST A SATELLITE WALK IN YOUR CITY?
- See if a team has already been created in your city by looking at the list above
- If a team has not been started in your city, email Betsy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let her know you would like to host a ZOE Walk in your city
- Step 1 - REGISTER
- Step 2 - CREATE A TEAM/CREATE A FUNDRAISING PAGE (TIP - Use your city as a part of your team name. This will help others find your team easier)
- Find a location in your city to host your ZOE Walk, perhaps a local park or college campus
- Check to see if your location requires any permits that you might need to get before organizing the event
- Once you obtain the permits that are needed, contact Betsy with your Walk details so that we can add it to our website
- Promote the Walk with your friends and family and have them join your team (having them join your team is critical!)
- Share about your Walk using social media and word of mouth (additional resources can be found in the Walkers Tool Kit )
- Contact local newspapers and television stations to help raise awareness about your event
- Assign a photographer to the event and also encourage participants to take photos for social media
- Send your best images to email@example.com
Tell us how your Walk went! We would love to hear.
**We will be in touch with you to coordinate delivery of shirts and bracelets for all registered participants**
Questions? Need promotional material sent to you digitally?